Friday 8 June 2012

...still raining (part 2)...

sugar skull!!!

Its Friday!!!!
Popped into Norwich City centre today, found this lovely broach, now, I know that sugar skulls aren`t to everyones taste, but for some bizarre reason,I just love them!  http://www.evolutiongifts.co.uk/findus.html has a lovely range of sugar skull mirrors, keyrings rings etc (if you like that sort of thing AND ethically sourced and altogether lovely stuff to spruce up your home or garden.

Also listed some great handmade solid hand lotion onto http://folksy.com/shops/misspoppys. Its tangerine fragranced and made with sweet almond oil, beeswax and shea butter.  My last lot of English Rose lotion had sold out, so I thought I would change the fragrance.




I also had a little visitor in my garden - this frog!  At first I thought he was a brightly coloured rainforest frog - the type that forest dwellers use to make poisoned darts - escaped from somewhere, but quickly realised he was actually covered in pond weed DOH.  Anyway I made him welcome and I hope he will eat all the slug and snails.

Happy weekend!  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment