Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lemon balm and Christmas.


Lemon hand balm
  Another busy week at MISS POPPYS HQ!  The end of the school year has brought prize giving, sports days, discos and glee syle stage perfomances for my children.  They are now completely pooped and can`t wait for the summer holidays to begin!  I must say I agree with them - if only it would stop RAINING!

I have just made my first LEMON hand balm - after the great success of my TANGERINE hand balm, I realised that citrus fragrances are ultra desireable.  Available on ETSY & FOLKSY from this week!




SPICE christmas limited edition soap
 I`m still building up my Christmas protfolio, which does seem a little odd in July!  SPICE to the left is robust and masculine, with a ginger, cimmamon and clove fragrance.  Its also pastel green and white witha slight marble effect.

SNOW (below) is ivory, with a berries and frosted citrus fragrance and is both fresh and feminine.  With no added colour.

Both are now on my curing rack- and will be available soon!
SNOW christmas limited edition soap
As a cyling fan, I`m hoping for a Wiggins win this weekend - so my next blogpost will be cycling inspired and will showcase some extra talented UK designers.  SEE YOU SOON  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment