Friday 27 July 2012

Sunshine!!

Lavender - wiith a hard-working honeybee
It`s been hot, sunny and a whole lot of fun here at Costa-del-Norfolk this week.  With the first week of the sunny summer holidays we have had plenty of swimming pool action, water fights, pizza and a few 10km cycle rides.  Not even a high speed cycle crash last night could dampen our fun!  I was rally glad I wore my cycle helmet though.

Miss Poppy`s garden has thoroughly enjoyed the sun too with lots of honey bees, fragrant sweetpeas and quite huge and stunning clematis.




The veg garden is also blooming!  At last!

Sweetcorn

Cherry toms! As sweet as cherries.


A bit of cucumber action


The trusty moneymaker.  Tomato and mozzerella salad next week!




I`m cheering on Cav this weekend,  I really hope he gets gold!

Have a great weekend  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment