Monday 13 August 2012

Yorkshire in the sun

 
I`ve just returned from a lovely lovely holiday in Yorkshire.  We were blessed by the weather and were able to escape from the holiday crowds and found some wonderfully peaceful spots without another person as far as the eye could see.  
The view from the Pennine Way towards Scarborough
  

York Minster




My children enjoyed fossil hunting on Filey beach and we all marvelled at the splendour of York Minster and the great shopping opportunites in the York Shambles.  I think that there is no better place to be than the UK when the sun shines.





Glorious Filey beach


















We had a stop-off at Lincoln on the way and I found a great soap shop with the most yummy looking soap cakes.  They actually look more cake like than the cakes I bake at home!  I was very impressed.  Visit http://www.facebook.com/TheLincolnSoapCompany for more info.

These look absolutely scrummy!
 
Since returning, I have launced three new items, lavender body butter, lavender and geranium bath oil and a gift boxed set of three handmade soap bars

All available from Miss Poppys online shop 
3 pack of gift boxed soap
Lavender and geranium bath oil
Solid lavender body butter


See you soon  XXX






No comments:

Post a Comment