Friday 17 August 2012

Caravan cool


£9.00 from London Handmade
I recently holidayed in a caravan and I can tell you it was completely adorable.  It was decked out, beach hut style, with nautically inspired soft furnishings, driftwood style flooring and snazzy polar white and navy colour scheme.  We were about 200 metres from the sea and were woken but the monsterous seagulls every day.  Long gone are the days of dreary caravans, so to celebrate this and the re-emergance of the `staycation` in ths Jubilee and Olympic year, here are some of the great caravan inspired pieces currently available from my fellow shop owners at ETSY.  Click on the links to see more of their very clever and inspiring stuff!

First up is a caravan broach,  there is also a matching necklace available from London Handmade.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/londonhandmade

£4.99 from Mystic Moose
Mystic Moose has this great tote bag available, great to take to the beach or to pick up your holiday shopping.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MysticMooseCrafts












Lastly, here is a lovely gypsy caravan print by Caroline Rose Art,  if I every have my own caravan, I`m sure I`d want it to look just like this!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolineRoseArt



£13.00 from Caroline Rose Art
 I really hope you have enjoyed my caravan mini fest.  I have been sitting in my garden summerhouse drinking tea whilst writing this.  The sun is shining and I think I am still on my holidays...........


See you Soon XX

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! Your holiday sounds utterly marvelous! Thanks for including my little brooch into your splendid post. Hope you are having a great weekend Marie,
    Thanks Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I`m glad you like it, your broach and matching necklace are unique, I have not seen anything like it - great!

    ReplyDelete